Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Continuing from Dual Enrollment to Full-Time Enrollment at Clayton State


Step 1

Submit Change of Semester Form, once you have submitted your Final High School transcript complete with your graduation date, to Office of Recruitment & Admissions expressing desired starting term after high school graduation.

Step 2

Once you are admitted to Clayton State for full-time enrollment, you are required to complete New Student Orientation before registering for your courses. Orientation is mandatory for all newly admitted students. All sessions are on a first-come, first-serve basis and seats fill quickly so don’t delay with completing your registration: New Student Orientation Registration

Frequently Asked Questions

In an effort to ensure your success in transitioning from Dual Enrollment and previous high school level requirements, we want to outline processes and procedures that are different for non-Dual Enrollment students. For instance, you need to know your student fees, why they are charged and how to pay them. You may also need information regarding Financial Aid and student housing. These topics as well as others will be covered during your orientation.

As a Dual Enrollment student, you have the option of attending either a Freshman orientation or a Transfer/Non-Traditional orientation. Freshman session fees are $100 and include your orientation, Welcome Week, Convocation, and new freshman gifts. Our freshman orientation is formulated to foster your sense of belonging in our community, expose you to the many resources offered, and connect you with your peers all while having fun. Transfer/Non-traditional fees are $45 and include the orientation only.

Only non-Dual Enrollment students can sign up for classes during registration. As a new full-time student, you will register for your classes at your orientation. We strongly encourage you to register for your orientation session sooner than later so as not to delay your course registration.

You will not need to obtain a new ID card. You will continue to use the one received as a Dual Enrollment student.


Request Info


Contact Us

Dual Enrollment Advisor/ Morrow Campus

Stephanie Cesar
(678) 466-4091
General Questions
Magnolia Hall, Office 141H

Dual Enrollment Fayette County Advisor

Michelle Humbard
(678) 466-5011
General Questions
100 World Drive, Suite 100, Peachtree City, GA 30269

Dual Enrollment Site Manager / Henry County

Leah Miles
(678) 466-4633
General Questions
401 E. Tomlinson Street, McDonough, GA 30253