One of the greatest experiences of being a college student is exploring your interests and passions. That’s why it’s important to get involved in student activities. Be it a student organization or Greek life, these extracurricular activities are a great way to be an active and engaged member of our Laker family.
We’ve got 80+ student organizations to choose from. Or you can even start your own!
Mission and Vision
The Department of Campus Life seeks to provide co-curricular opportunities for students to engage in transformational experiences that enhance their holistic development. Our vision is to empower our students with the skill sets and confidence to be ethical and engaged citizens in an ever-changing world.
This is accomplished through several values:
- Student advocacy
- Leadership development
- Civic engagement
Campus Life Year-End Assessments
- 2018 – 2019 Campus Life End of Year Report
- 2016 - 2017 Campus Life End of Year Report
- 2015 - 2016 Campus Life End of Year Report
- 2014 - 2015 Campus Life End of Year Report
- 2013 - 2014 Campus Life End of Year Report
- 2012 - 2013 Campus Life End of Year Report
- Community Engagement Learning Outcomes Campus Life
- Diversity Learning Outcomes Campus Life
- Leadership Learning Outcomes Campus Life