Continuing and Professional Education
Welcome to Clayton State University’s Center for Continuing and Professional Education (CaPE) - Our classes are attractive to students looking for a quick, yet intense approach into new careers. CaPE classes do not count towards degree programs and are not for credit, but are competency-based and responsive to real industry needs.
“Clayton State Continuing and Professional Education (CaPE) engages life-long learners in cost-effective, accessible, and relevant coursework that addresses personal and professional goals through top-quality instruction, innovative programming, and in-demand professional certificates and courses.”
Many CaPE classes and programs prepare you for industry-recognized certifications. Upon successful completion of CaPE courses, learners earn continuing education units (CEU's). Continuing Education programs are a unique opportunity to obtain valuable knowledge and skills for personal enrichment and career enhancement.
Need more information about CaPE? Contact us today! Call (678) 466-5118 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RN Re-entry Course Process STEPS TO QUALIFY AND ENROLL IN THE PROGRAM
- TO BE CONSIDERED you must have an application on file with the Georgia Board of Nursing.
Go to: https://sos.ga.gov/acrobat/PLB/38 Reentry Process Guidelines.pdf for guidelines.
Go to: https://sos.ga.gov/PLB/acrobat/Forms/38 Form - Reentry Packet (RN).pdf to access the forms for submitting Re-entry Proposal.
- REGISTER FOR CaPE RN-RE-Entry PROGRAM: You will be required to provide the necessary documents to be accepted.
- The student must pay the required registration for the course.
- The student is responsible for submitting the required documents.
- The student will meet the program coordinator who will provide guidance in completing the didactic study (40 hours) and assist the student with securing an approved extern site for clinical study (160 hours). It is the student’s responsibility to seek out the approved site for their clinical.
- The student is responsible for completing Form RN-Reentry Preceptor Agreement/Clinical Site Form (only if preceptor is agreed)
- Some clinical sites may require the student to complete an application on AceMAPP.
- Upon completion of the program, your preceptor will be required to complete and submit the BON Form C and the Clinical Practice Log.
- If you have any additional questions, call Louise Bryant (678) 466-5120
Contract and Corporate Training
University Conference Services
Film and Digital Media Center
Online Classes Available Now!
Alumni Discount on Courses
CaPE Instructor's Corner
Keep CaPE Updated
Continuing and Professional Education (CaPE) is located on the main campus in the Harry S. Downs Center.
For more information call or email us.
Office Hours M - F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm