Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Post-Baccalaureate Students

Post-baccalaureate students are not eligible for federal financial aid. A student must be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible program to receive federal student aid funds. A regular student is someone who is enrolled or accepted for enrollment to Clayton State University for the purpose of obtaining a degree or certificate. Students admitted as post-baccalaureate students are not eligible for federal student aid funds or VA education benefits because these students are taking courses for career development or personal enrichment only and are not seeking a degree or certificate from Clayton State University.