SGA Fall Elections 2023-2024
Candidate Application Period: August 11-28, 2023 (noon)
Online Election: August 29-September 5, 2023
- View the Candidates
- VOTE -- Enrolled students will receive an email via their CSU email account containing a link to their official online ballot. Problems with voting should be directed to Dean of Students.
Become a Candidate for a SGA Position
SGA Positions Available
- SGA Freshman Student Senators (10 positions)
Candidate Application Instructions
- Read carefully the Fall Elections Information Packet and ensure you meet election qualifications and requirements.
- Review Important Dates and Election Schedule in the Fall Elections Information Packet.
- Submit Election Online Application by the indicated deadline.
- Complete and Submit Electronic Signature Petition for Candidacy Form (must obtain 20 signatures from currently-enrolled students) by application deadline. This will be sent once candidate's initial application
SGA Elections Campaign Regulations