Information Security works with the campus community to secure system and network resources, and protect the confidentiality, and integrity of student, faculty, and staff information.
Information Security is responsible for guaranteeing confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and systems. We achieve this through:
- Fostering and implementing policies and regularly reviewing those policies
- Educating the campus community about security related matters
- Applying technical processes to protect campus resources
- Developing procedures to respond to incidents and events that compromise Clayton State University information assets in an effort to reduce risk.
- Provide cybersecurity awareness and training to inform and educate students, faculty and staff.
Certifications & Associations
- Report a lost/stolen device, security issue/concern, fraudulent emails, or request other services via the HUB phone: 678-466-4357, and/or Information Security Officer. By email (24/7) email@example.com.
Report an Incident
Every user of Clayton State University IT resources has an obligation to report suspected violations of the Appropriate Use Policy for Computing and IT Resources, as well as any other Information Technology Services policies, standards or guidelines. Reports should be directed to the HUB phone: 678-466-4357, and Information Security Officer. By email (24/7) firstname.lastname@example.org
Alerts & News
Security Advisories and Updates