Clayton State Digital Repository
The Clayton State Digital Repository (CSDR) collects, preserves, and shares scholarly research with its community of users. These contributions demonstrate the value placed on instruction and research as well as illustrate how the University’s mission is met across our campus community. The uploaded documents will be freely accessible online and will include faculty and student scholarship, electronic theses, open access journals, campus documents and publications, and more.
Create an Account
- Before you can submit documents to the repository you will need to create an account.
- Open a browser window and navigate to the Clayton State University Digital Repository.
- Once you are at the repository site click on "Log In" (top right) and select "Register".
- Follow the steps in the registration process (please use your Clayton State email address to register).
- Once your document is ready to publish, send an email to email@example.com and let us know you need to submit.
- We will email you with further instructions.