School of Education Admissions
Admissions to the Elementary Education, Middle Level Education or Secondary Education programs begin with being admitted to Clayton State University.
Specific information about application procedures and admissions policies can be found in the Academic Catalog. Once admitted to the university, and after fulfilling all other requirements, you can apply to one of the teacher education programs.
Perspective Student Information Session
Elementary Education Application Packet
- Elementary Education Application
- Elementary Education Curriculum Worksheet
- Elementary Education Recommendation Form
- Elementary Education Ethics Exam Registration Information
- Elementary Education Faculty Junior-Year Assessment Form
- Elementary Education Requirements for Placement
- Praxis Academic Core Writing Test Information Sheet