CAS Appointment Tutoring
Click on the tabs below to learn more about appointment tutoring and how to schedule an appointment with one of our tutors.
- Can be in-person or virtual in MS Teams, depending on availability
- Sessions last 60 minutes
- Limited availability
- Limited subjects offered
All tutoring appointments are scheduled through a system called TargetX. TargetX is an appointment scheduling platform that is used across departments at Clayton State. If you have already signed up for an account in TargetX with another department (e.g. Center for Advising & Retention, the Writers' Studio), you do not have to register again to schedule appointments for tutoring.
- If this is your first time using the new appointment scheduler (as of late summer 2021) - you will need to "Sign Up" for a new account. It is important to fill out the same first and last name as in your CSU account and you need to use your CSU email address.
- Once you have entered and submitted your information, you will receive an email for you to set your password. Once you create your password - you will be autodirected to a link for you to see your appointments and interviews.
- You may notice that as you click around, you're not able to book an appointment. Don't fret! :)
- Come back to this page and click on the book an appointment link button for the subject you need help with and then you will be taken to the scheduling page!
If you are having issues regarding the appointment booking process, please contact: RitaBasile@clayton.edu
Below is a list of courses that we have availability for one-on-one appointment tutoring. By clicking on the course, you can view the general availability for appointments and walk-ins. That way, if there are no appointments available, you can always take advantage of walk-in tutoring at the location and times listed.
Having trouble booking an appointment online? Let us know!