Faculty / Staff Resources
OIP offers short presentations, Q/A sessions, and discussion sessions to inform, to respond or to advise on issues within its scope for the entire Clayton State Community.
Class Visits Enhance your lesson plan or highlight a relevant topic in your syllabus.
Departmental Meetings Meet the challenges posed by international students to the mission of your department.
Clubs & Organization Advisors Inform your campus group, and learn how to better engage and learn from international students.
- OIP: What & Why?
- Immigration 101 / Visa Alphabet Soup
- Current Events – Global is the new Backyard
- Career Paths in International Education
- Economic Impact of International Students
- Global Notions of Plagiarism and Classroom Culture
- Hiring an International Student: do’s, don’ts, and maybe’s
- International Culture Quiz / What’s Your International IQ?
For more information, contact Ryan Packard at email@example.com.