Facilities Management creates and maintains Clayton State University's physical resources to provide a healthy and safe educational environment for Campus Community through services of the following departments: Planning and Design, Business Operations, and Physical Plant Operations.
To create a world-class Facilities Management organization, known by our customers and the nation for setting the benchmark in excellence and continuous improvement.
We develop our Physical Plant, Construct, Maintain, Operate, and Renovate facilities, while providing facilities management services that exceed our customers' expectations and are very much aligned with our core expansion
- Services - We focus on our unconditional efforts to best serve our customers.
- Accountability - We conduct our business in an environmentally, socially, and economically responsible manner that is reflective and protective of the public trust placed on us as stewards of the University’s facility related resources.
- Integrity - We earn the trust of others through professional conduct that includes honesty, reliability, and competency.
- Teamwork - We work together cooperatively in support of our mission. We value individuals and their contributions to the team and treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Excellence - We enthusiastically deliver quality services to our customers while consistently seeking to improve those services through creativity and innovation.
- Sustainability - We are meeting the needs of today without compromising the future