Housing Important Dates & Deadlines
Summer Semester 2022
- February 1: New student Summer Application opens
- February 1: Continuing resident Summer Application opens
- April 15: Deadline for Continuing Spring to Summer Housing Applicants at $50 fee
- May 1: Deadline for regular Summer Housing Applications at $100 fee
- May 20: Move-in Day from 9AM – 4PM for new/returning Summer residents in Laker Village
- May 23: Summer Semester Weekday Classes Begin
- May 30: University Housing office closed in observance of Memorial Day
- June 24: Summer Bridge/ Early Start Freshman Move-in Day at Laker Hall, 9AM - 4PM.
- July 4: University Housing office closed in observance of Independence Day
- July 26: University Housing Closes. All residents move out of Laker Hall and Laker
Village by noon.
Fall Semester 2022
- February 1: New student applications open
- April 15: Renewal Housing Application Deadline for CURRENT RESIDENTS for Fall Semester
- July 1: Deadline for Fall Housing applicants at $200 fee
- August 11-12: Move-in Day for Laker Hall, 9AM – 4PM.
- August 11-12: Move-in Day for Laker Village (new/returning residents), 9AM – 4PM.
- Move in for all housing fees paid ONLY and fulltime enrolled residents
- August 15: Fall Semester Weekday Classes Begin. Move-in from 9AM – 4PM.
- August 18: Final Fee Payment Deadline
- September 6: University Housing office closed in observance of Labor Day
- September 15: Spring 2023 housing application open
- October 8-11: Fall Break
- October 17: Spring and Summer 2023 Class Registration begins
- November 23-27: Thanksgiving Break
- December 13: Final Move-out Day, by noon for Fall only residents who did not contract
or renew for Spring 2021
- December 13: Laker Hall Closes at noon, all returning residents must depart until
Friday, January TBA, 2021