Human Resources has made it more convenient for you to perform faster and more effectively by providing all of our forms in one place. To access the different forms please begin by clicking on a category to the left hand side. Once you reach the area that houses the form you seek, simply complete/download and print that form. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the content please do not hesitate to contact the Department of Human Resources for assistance.
Please note: All forms are in PDF format which requires Adobe Reader to access and view the documents. If you are unable to access the documents please contact HR for a paper copy.
All new employees, those who have changes in employment conditions (rehires, promotions, etc.), or those who may provide a service to the University (i.e. Non-Paid Affiliates) are required to complete/re-complete a new hire packet or update required applicable documents at least 7 (seven) days prior to their official start date in the respective position.
Hiring Managers may request an electronic new hire packet be sent to their candidate here through Clayton State's Service Now Portal (login is required): https://service.clayton.edu/hr?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=eb13e222db519c1010bcf4b5ae9619f1
Part Time Faculty
For Part Time Faculty Employees, please access the Part Time Faculty Hiring Packet for required forms that need to be completed.
Employee and Employment Categories
To learn the descriptions of the types of employees and employment categories please see the Clayton State University Employee Handbook, Section 2.0.
Electronic Hiring Documents Request Form (Login required)
Pertinent Information for Employee and Non-Paid Affiliates
- Vehicle Registration: In order to obtain a Clayton State University vehicle registration permit, you will need to report to Public Safety in order to complete a new vehicle registration form. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Clayton State University Department of Public Safety at (678) 466-4050.
- Laker ID: The LakerCard is your official Campus ID and must be presented to any school representative upon request. The cardholder agrees to abide by all rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as specified by Clayton State and the LakerCard Center. Your LakerCard photo may be used for official campus roster photos or other institutional identification purposes. In order to obtain your LakerCard, you will need to report to the LakerCard Center located on the first floor of the Baker University Center, adjacent to the Lakeside Dining Hall. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the LakerCard Center.
- E-Mail and University Network Credentials: You may not obtain any University specific credentials until all applicable paperwork has been processed and you have received confirmation from your manager/supervisor. Please see below some important policies regarding Use, Copyright, & Communications: Clayton State University Computer and Network Acceptable Use Policy, Peer to Peer and Copyright, and Computer, Network and Information Security Policy and Plan
- Workweek and Work Schedules: A minimum workweek of 40-hours is observed by all full-time staff employees. The requirements of the various operations of the University are highly diverse and different. Though, flexible work schedules may be adopted to meet different needs of the University. The schedules for a given department are established by respective department heads and subject to the approval of the administrative officer. Most offices are required to be open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday, and as required by some departments in the evening and on weekends. An employee’s work schedule may differ in some departments, but only by mutual agreement between the employee and supervisor. Flexible scheduling or teleworking is done in accordance with University policy. The following form sets up the specific agreement between the employee and Clayton State University pertaining to arranged flexible work schedule (s) agreed upon by the individual employee and their departmental management team.
- Campus Maps: In order to assist you in navigating the CSU campus (s), here is a link to all the maps for Clayton State University. Clayton State University Maps & Directions
- Visit the University Calendars
Absence Report Form
All bi-weekly, monthly, full time faculty and 10 month faculty are required to complete this form to report leave taken after the eTime timecard has been approved by the employee and/or supervisor.
Biweekly Timesheet - Student Workers
For use by all student workers for reporting retro time and timesheet corrections
Employee Extra Compensation - Guidelines for Requesting Extra Compensation
Employee Extra Compensation Form
Dual Appointment Agreement
Fitness Center Payroll Deduction Request
Georgia Defined Contribution Plan Application for Refund
This form is used for requesting refund of contributions in the GA Defined Plan. Applies to temporary employees only.
Off-cycle Check Request Form
Payroll Adjustment Form
Sick Leave Contribution Withdrawal Request
This form is completed by Clayton State employees to donate leave hours to the pool or to request leave hours from the pool.
- Sick Leave Contribution/Withdrawal Request Form (Word)
- Sick Leave Contribution/Withdrawal Request Form (PDF)
Time & Effort Report Certification Form
Please find below all HR relative Performance Management Forms. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the content in this section please contact Human Resources for further assistance. Note: For situations concerning Performance Counseling or Progressive Performance Correction, please contact Human Resources directly.
Please find below all HR relative FMLA, Workers Compensation, and Leave Forms. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the content in this section please contact Human Resources for further assistance.
Background Investigation Request (Login required)
Conflict of Interest & Conflict of Commitment Policy and Approval Guidelines
Flexible Work Schedule Policy
Personnel File Request (Former Employees ONLY) -
Please email HumanResources@clayton.edu with the subject line “Personnel File Request (Former Employees ONLY)”
Telecommuting and Flexible Work Schedule Training (PowerPoint)