Resources for Current DRC Students
Students who have completed the DRC intake process and have been approved for accommodations can make their semester requests using the links below:
- Accommodation letters must be requested EACH semester you are enrolled and wish to utilize accommodations.
- Accommodation letters should be sent to professors according to the instructions that accompany your letters no later than the second week of the semester.
- Exams must be scheduled according to the timeframes listed in the Testing Accommodation Procedures, which can be found here: Testing Accommodation Procedures
- Students with an approved accommodation for Alternative Media/Textbooks should make their requests as soon as they are registered for classes for the upcoming semester. Please refer to the Alt. Media Procedures, which can be found here: Alternative Text Format
- Student who wish to request a new accommodation or a possible adjustment of current accommodations must submit a completed accommodation review.
- Please note: additional documentation may be required to support the request.
Key differences between disability accommodations in High School versus College
A tool for parents and students to reference when navigating the transition from high school to college for students with disabilities.
Tips for Communicating with Professors
A helpful handout to assist students with effectively communicating with instructors about accommodations.