Services and Cost
We do more than just Band-Aids at University Health Services!
We provide non-urgent primary care for the entire university community. A sample of the services we provide include: GYN exams, immunizations, any lab test, physical exams, STD screenings (look for our free offers once a semester!), and blood pressure checks. A few of the many illness and injuries we treat include: colds/flus, minor cuts and burns, sprains/strains, STDs, and stomach ailments. University Health Services also offers generic non-controlled medications such as antibiotics to save you a trip the pharmacy!
All currently enrolled students have assessed a health fee. The health fee covers unlimited office visits UHS, free over the counter medications and prophylaxis. There are additional fees for prescribed medications, lab services, and immunizations.
Please note: for any students 17 years and younger, parent or guardian consent is required before services are rendered.
University Health Services also offers services to all Clayton State faculty and staff. There are two payment options for faculty and staff:
- Pay $60.00 per semester for unlimited clinic visits, or
- Pay $20.00 per each visit the clinic.
Download Fee Schedule (PDF)
Free Services covered by Student Health Fee
- Cold & Allergy - free individual packages of over the counter medicine to treat: common cold, sinus and seasonal allergies.
- Blood pressure screenings
- Unlimited visits to Doctor or Nurse Practitioner
- HIV Screenings
Illness visits (appointments preferred, but walk-ins are available)
- Cold and flu
- Minor sprains and strains
- Digestive problems
- Provided at the request of our physician or by CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services)
- Immunization titers
- Drawing station for laboratory testing
STD Testing (by appointment only)
- packages available for men and women
- Individual test screenings
Physical Exams (by appointment only)
- Sports / Cheerleading Participation (must provide forms)
- Pre-Employment (must provide forms)
- CSU Dental / Nursing Program
Allergy injections (by appointment only)
- Patient must provide medication and instructions from PCP. Allergy testing is not performed on campus
- Patient must meet with our doctor and RNs before injections can begin
After Hours Services
- For students who choose to be seen by a health care provider after hours, University Health Services recommends visiting Concentra Urgent Care. There are two locations close to Clayton State University: Morrow (678) 422-8824 and Hapeville (404) 768-3351. Please visit Concentra's website for further information: www.concentra.com