Budget & Finance
The Department of Budget & Finance’s mission is to maintain the latest state-of-the art financial and business systems designed to adhere to federal and state regulations and support the needs of the organization, students and other customers in the areas of student accounts, receivables, procurement, disbursements, reporting of funds, asset management, and grant and fund reimbursement.
Our goals include:
- Continuous improvement of processes, policies and procedures in all functional areas. Develop methods and utilize technologies to improve, streamline and automate operations.
- Facilitate effective communication internally and externally to the department.
- Maintain organizational flexibility, utilizing skill, talent and creativity, incorporating training and professional development as needed, to meet the needs of a growing and expanding University environment.
- Foster excellent customer services to students, faculty, staff and external customers.
- Promote a positive work environment, contributing to the enrichment and advancement of staff members as we strive for a supportive, productive and fun environment for all students and employees.