Is the class that you need to take not offered this term?
Do you want to take a class that is not taught at Clayton State University?
Have you ever wanted to attend a private school?
Cross registration may be the answer! Cross registration is a program offered by the member institutions of the Atlanta Regional Consortium for Higher Education that allows you to enroll at affiliated schools while still enrolled at Clayton State University. Please review all information provided below before applying.
Cross Registration Application Deadlines
Cross registration deadlines are strictly enforced. Applications submitted after the published deadline will not be accepted.
Final deadline for fall registration
Final deadline for spring registration
Final deadline for summer registration
Requirements and Limitations
Please note that this is not a complete list. Check with the Registrar's Office for more information.
- You must be in good academic standing at Clayton State University at the time you apply AND for the semester you wish to cross register.
- The class that you wish to take at another institution cannot be offered at Clayton State University during the term that you wish to cross register.
- You must have satisfied all prerequisites for the course(s) requested.
- You must obtain permission from your academic advisor to be eligible to cross register.
- You must enroll in at least one class at Clayton State University during the term that you wish to cross register.
- Fees are paid at your home institution at your home institution's rate per credit hour.
- You must meet the immunization and health requirements of the school you wish to attend.
- Registration is on a space available basis only; therefore, you will not know your status in the requested course until shortly before the semester begins.
- Cross registration is not recommended for graduating seniors due to academic calendar differences between schools.
- Atlanta Metropolitan State College and institutions within the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) do not participate in this program. If you wish to attend Atlanta Metropolitan State College or a TCSG institution, you must apply as a transient student.
If you would like to apply for cross registration, complete the cross registration application by the published deadline. For more information, please contact the Registrar's Office at (678) 466-4145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.