Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Forms banner


Admissions Forms

Admissions Application

Admissions Appeal Form

This form is for new students who have been denied admission and want to be reconsidered by the Admissions Appeals Committee due to special circumstances.

Application Fee Waivers

Application Withdrawal Form

Verification of Lawful Presence

VOLP documents include, but are not limited to, Georgia driver's license, birth certificate, or U.S. passport. View a full list of acceptable VOLP documents here.

Immunization Certification

  • All immunization forms should be submitted to University Health Services. For best service, please do not send immunization forms to the Office of Admissions.

Change of Semester Form

This form is for students who would like to be considered for admission in a future semester. 

Honors Program Application

Information Update Form

This form is to be used by students who are still in the admission process to Clayton State and wish to change information that has already been submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

If you have ever attended Clayton State in the past, do not complete this form. All changes for former or current students must be processed through the Office of the Registrar.

Readmission Forms

These forms are for students who have ever been previously enrolled in classes at Clayton State University for credit and would like to be considered for reentry.