Start-Up Company Policy
Start-up companies must be sufficiently established to where they are able but not limited to:
- Provide a company name, physical business address (not from home), website and email address with matching domains, and identify an Owner and/or Partner as the key contact
- Verify you are not seeking potential partners or investors to launch or sustain operation through our services
- Confirm you have obtained the necessary business licenses and Tax ID’s as well as sufficient funding, including identifying your funding model and investors, if requested
- Offer positions for pay, not just for equity
- Provide clearly defined organization and position descriptions on our job board (Laker CareerZone).
- Internships and Co-op positions must abide by the NACE Principles for Employment Professionals and Federal EEO guidelines.
Ventures who cannot meet these guidelines may be denied access to our services.
Babysitting, Tutoring, or other In-Home Employment
We do not post babysitting jobs or other positions where an employee will work out of someone else's dwelling (house, apartment, condo, etc).