Employer Information Sessions
What is an employer information session?
An opportunity for students and graduates to learn about an organization and about jobs and careers within the organization. The 50-minute session is a great time to network and make a connection that might lead to future career success.
Who should attend?
All Clayton State students and graduates, especially those who are open to learning and who want an advantage in a tough job market!
- To learn what makes the organization great. You may think you know about a company, but it probably has more to offer than you ever imagined.
- To find out about job and career opportunities both now and in the future.
- To meet key people in the organization and network with them.
- To hear about current and future trends in the industry.
RSVP is required through Laker CareerZone!
- Login to Laker CareerZone (login using your network credentials)
- From the Laker CareerZone Home Page, click on the "Events" tab at the top
- Events", click on the "Information Sessions" tab
- Click on the date of the Information Session
- Click "RSVP"
Employer information session schedule
Fall 2020 TBD