How to Register
Instructions for Registering Online
- Log into the SWAN to access the DUCK.
- From the Main Menu, click on Student Services.
- From Student Services, click on Registration.
- From the Registration Menu, click on Build Your Class Schedule.
- Select the term then click the Submit button.
- You will be asked to accept the Registration Agreement. You will not be able to continue without acknowledging that you understand and agree to the conditions outlined.
- In the worksheet provided at the bottom of the page, type the CRN for each course in which you wish to enroll.
- When you have finished entering your CRNs, click on Submit Changes.
- Look for error messages. If you have a corequisite, prerequisite, or placement test score error that you believe is incorrect, contact the department responsible for the course.
- If a course section on your tentative schedule is closed, check to see if the class has a waitlist. Courses automatically will display the waitlist feature if it exists.
- When you have finished selecting courses and have confirmed your schedule, click on How Much Do I Owe in the toolbar below the worksheet.
- If you wish to pay your fees via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), click on the ePay link to open the Touchnet portal.
- To view all charges on your account, click on View Account Activity.
- When you are ready to pay, click on Make a Payment.
- Enter the credit/debit card information and submit the payment.
- When you have completed your registration and have checked your fees, you may wish to print a copy of your schedule (Student Schedule By Day & Time or Student Detail Schedule) for your records. Schedules can be printed on your personal printer or from any Smart Print location on campus.
- For security purposes, be sure to exit the DUCK and the browser completely once you have completed your registration.
Buy your textbooks online! You can purchase your textbooks in the traditional way at The Loch Shop or you can buy online.
Important reminder about payment deadlines! Your fees must be paid in full by the deadline for the period in which you registered or your registration will be cancelled. We regret that your classes will not be held for you if you fail to pay on time. If you are receiving financial aid, be sure to check to see if you owe a balance after your aid has been applied to your account. Any remaining balance must be paid by the published deadline. Please contact the Bursar's Office if you have any questions regarding payment. Please contact the Financial Aid Office if you have any questions regarding your financial aid award.